Tania Valsa MathewMD, MSc
Dr. Mathew is a board certified doctor in family medicine. She enjoys caring for people of all ages. Her favorite part of being a doctor is spending time with her patients. She makes sure to listen and address their concerns. Dr. Mathew really enjoys helping the whole family improve their health. She is also very passionate about women’s health. Dr. Mathew believes in practicing medicine that is proven to help change patients health for the better. She uses her experience in public health to deliver the best care for her patients. She joined the Culinary Health Center to provide great healthcare services.
Before joining our team, she completed her residency program at the University of Illinois. She has worked and volunteered for medical organizations all over the world. One of them is the World Health Organization. She is also very involved in healthcare research projects. The projects focus on improving healthcare.
When she’s free, Dr. Mathew loves trying different foods, traveling, and experiencing different cultures.
- Family Medicine This means she cares for adults and kids
- Undergraduate University of Waterloo Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
- Graduate School London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine London, United Kingdom
- Medical School Medical University of Americas Whitehall, Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Residency University of Illinois Rockford Family Medicine Residency Program Rockford, Illinois