Jenelle LauchmanPT, DPT
Dr. Jenelle Lauchman is a board-certified Doctor of Physical Therapy. She has been in the orthopedic field for over 2 decades. She joined the Culinary Health Center for our commitment to improving the quality of life of our patients. Our mission mirrors Jenelle’s passion for positively impacting her patients’ lives through her care.
Jenelle uses her expertise to help her patients feel better and return to their favorite activities. She listens to her patients to help them meet their goals and be healthy. Jenelle most enjoys improving people’s lives through her excellent care.
Before joining our team, Jenelle was a clinic manager for a physical therapy practice. In her free time, she enjoys walking her Boston terriers and reading.
- Orthopedics This means she cares for the skeleton, joints, and other supporting structures
- Physical Therapy This means she treats patients who have health problems by helping improve their movement, fitness and health
- Undergraduate University of Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Graduate Mercyhurst College Erie, Pennsylvania
- Medical School Old Dominion University Norfolk, Virginia
- Medical School Shenandoah University Winchester, Virginia