Daniel ClelandPT, DPT
Daniel Cleland is a board-certified Doctor of Physical Therapy. He has been practicing orthopedics since 2018. Daniel joined the Culinary Health Center for the opportunity to provide elevated care to patients. The Culinary Health Center’s passion for excellent patient experience allows Daniel to deliver the best care possible to the Culinary community.
He enjoys treating patients with an evidence-based approach. This way, he can help patients achieve their goals and get back to doing the activities they enjoy. Before working for the Culinary Health Center, Daniel worked in a physical therapy practice. He also instructed and mentored physical therapy residents at the University of Southern California.
A native of Southern California, he enjoys distance running and playing guitar in his free time.
- Orthopedics This means he cares for the skeleton, joints, and other supporting structures
- Physical Therapy This means he treats patients who have health problems by helping improve their movement, fitness and health
- Undergraduate California State University, Long Beach Long Beach, California
- Medical School University of Southern California Los Angeles, California
- Residency University of Southern California, Orthopedic Los Angeles, California