Andrew LeeFNP-BC, MPH
Andrew Lee is board-certified Nurse Practitioner with a passion for giving his patients the best care! Andrew grew up in Las Vegas as part of a Culinary family. Having had Culinary benefits, he has a unique understanding of the needs of our community. His experience inspired him to give back and continue providing quality care to patients, right here at the Culinary Health Center. Andrew is determined to make health care accessible for his patients.
Before joining the team, Andrew worked in behavioral health and public health. After graduating with a Master’s in Epidemiology, he decided to pursue a career in medical care to help improve the access to health care in his hometown.
When not caring for patients, Andrew enjoys the outdoors, trying new foods, and binging Netflix shows.
- Family Medicine This means he cares for adults and kids
- Beginner Spanish
- Beginner Cantonese
- Undergraduate University of Nevada, Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada
- Undergraduate Nevada State College Henderson, Nevada
- Graduate University of Nevada, Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada
- Graduate United States University San Diego, California