Your first visit to the Culinary Health Center
- Be sure to arrive 15 to 20 minutes before your first appointment.
- You will be asked to fill out patient information forms.
What to bring
A photo ID. For example:
- Your driver license
- Your work ID badge
- The medicines you are taking
During your visit
- Be sure to take notes about your visit in your Doctor Booklet. Then you can refer to your notes later.
- You should receive a Doctor Booklet during your first visit to see your provider at the Culinary Health Center. If you need a booklet, call us at 702-790-8000.
Your provider will ask you about:
- Your health history
- Your family’s health history
- Your diet
- How much you exercise
- Your provider may order tests
- Tests can be handled at the Culinary Health Center. You don’t have to go anywhere else.
If you have any questions about your first visit, call us at 702-790-8000.