Medical Records for Third-Parties

To request medical records for a patient of the CHC, fill out and have the patient sign the CHC Authorization for Release of Protected Health Information Form.

Send it to us using one of the following options:

For Culinary Health Center Vision records:

For Culinary Health Center Dental records:

If you have questions or an urgent request, call 702-790-8000.