Yolanda “Janie” MercerM.D.
Dr. Mercer is a board certified doctor. Most people call her “Janie.” She has been a doctor for 4 years. Her favorite part of being a doctor is working as a team with other healthcare staff and patients. Dr. Mercer cares about making her patients comfortable. She spends time speaking to her patients and answering their questions. She joined the Culinary Health Center to work in a place that lets her spend quality time with each patient.
Before joining our team, she worked for a private health group in Las Vegas. Before that, she was doing health training in Arizona and Texas.
When she is not working, Dr. Mercer likes to work out and spend time with family. She really enjoys watching her kids play soccer, trying new foods, and traveling.
- Family Medicine This means she cares for adults and kids
- Geriatric Medicine This means she cares for adults over 60 years of age
- Primary Care Sports Medicine This means she cares for athletes or people that are physically active
- Undergraduate University of Arizona Tucson, Arizona
- Medical School University of Arizona Tucson, Arizona
- Residency University of Arizona Tucson, Arizona
- Fellowship in Geriatric Medicine University of Arizona Tucson, Arizona
- Fellowship in Primary Care Sports Medicine Texas Tech University Lubbock, Texas