Susanna SorrentinoM.D., FACMG, FAAP
Dr. Susanna Sorrentino is a board-certified pediatrician who has been caring for patients since 2007. Dr. Sorrentino is passionate about making sure families get the best care. As a pediatrician, Dr. Sorrentino focuses on creating a care plan specific to her patient’ needs. This helps guide them to a healthier lifestyle. Dr. Sorrentino joined the Culinary Health Center team because she believes in our patient-centered model, which focuses on quality care for Culinary members.
Before joining our team, Dr. Sorrentino was in private practice. She is also trained as a clinical geneticist, which diagnoses and treats children, adults, and pregnant couples with diseases using DNA testing.
In her free time, Susanna enjoys astronomy, reading and traveling.
- Pediatrics This means she cares for babies and children
- Undergraduate Brooklyn College Brooklyn, New York
- Graduate Ross University Miramar, Florida
- Residency New York University – Winthrop Hospital Mineola, New York
- Fellowship Icahn School of Medicine New York, New York