Dr. Caimol is board certified in internal medicine. He has more than 28 years of diverse experience in health care. Making a difference in each patient’s life is important to him. Dr. Caimol joined the Culinary Health Center because of its commitment to provide the highest quality of care to patients. He hopes all his patients leave happy with the care they get from him.
Dr. Caimol enjoys cycling, basketball and table tennis when he is not taking care of patients.
- Internal Medicine This means he cares for adults
- Undergraduate University of Santo Tomas Manila, Philippines
- Medical School University of Santo Tomas Manila, Philippines
- Residency College of Physicians and Surgeons at Columbia University at Harlem Hospital New York, New York
- Fellowship University of Florida Gainesville, Florida