Nicholas ChristensonMD, MPH
Dr. Nicholas Christenson is a board-certified family doctor. He joined the Culinary Health Center to treat the beating heart of Las Vegas – our Culinary participants! He is passionate about serving participants and states, “From kitchen staff to housekeepers, and bartenders to musicians, the members of the Culinary Union make Las Vegas the special place it is…” Dr. Christenson is proud to use his skills and experience to fulfill our mission of providing high-quality care that is accessible.
Dr. Christenson enjoys being a part of his patients’ healthcare home. This way, he can make sure all his patients’ needs are met. Dr. Christenson also believes that prevention is key to a healthy life. By seeing his patients regularly and building trust, he can help them stay healthy throughout their entire lives.
In his free time, he enjoys walking his Australian Shepherds, hiking in Red Rock Canyon with his wife, and snowboarding. Another hobby he enjoys is seeing all kinds of live music and playing his guitar for the last 20 years.
- Family Medicine This means he cares for adults and kids
- Undergraduate University of Southern California Los Angeles, California
- Graduate University of Southern California Los Angeles, California
- Medical School St. George’s University St. George’s, Grenada
- Residency HCA Southern Hills Hospital Las Vegas, Nevada