Learn about Ngoc Quyen Bui, DNP, CPNP-PC
A Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at the Culinary Health Center
Ngoc Quyen Bui is a board-certified Pediatrician Nurse Practitioner. She has been caring for patients since 2016. Ngoc joined the Culinary Health Center with the mission to provide quality patient care to our community.
Ngoc is passionate about providing compassionate care with a focus on patients and their families. By working closely with families, she can ensure that children grow up to be healthy and happy.
Before joining our team, Ngoc worked in private pediatric practice in Las Vegas. In her free time, she enjoys spending time at the library, bowling, and traveling with her family.
- Some Spanish
The specific area of health she is trained in:
- Pediatrics – This means she cares for babies and children.
Where she went to school:
- Graduate: Arizona State University — Phoenix, Arizona
- Undergraduate: Touro University — Henderson, Nevada
- To make an appointment, call us at 702-790-8000.
- See all of our health care providers.