Learn about Nathan York, M.D., Ph.D
A doctor at the Culinary Health Center
Dr. York is board certified in pediatrics. He has been a children’s doctor for 8 years. Dr. York believes education is a big part of staying healthy. To him, parents are just as important as doctors when it comes to their kids’ health.
Before joining our team, Dr. York worked at the Children’s Medical Center in Dallas, Texas. He also received a Ph.D in immunology. This drives his passion for allergies, asthma, and vaccine education.
Dr. York spends most of his time staying busy with his 5 children. He also enjoys cooking, reading and going outdoors.
The specific area of health he is trained in:
- Pediatrics – This means he cares for babies and children.
Where he went to school:
- Residency: Children’s Medical Center Dallas — Dallas, Texas
- Medical School: UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas — Dallas, Texas
- Undergraduate: Brigham Young University — Provo, Utah
- To make an appointment, call us at 702-790-8000.
- See all of our health care providers.