Learn about Erika Coulson, FNP-BC
A Family Nurse Practitioner at the Culinary Health Center
Erika is a board-certified family nurse practitioner. She has been practicing medicine for over 21 years in different positions. Erika joined the Culinary Health Center to help guide and treat Culinary patients. She is passionate about providing great care to patients of all ages.
Before joining our team, Erika was a Medical Assistant (MA) for 20 years, Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) for 15 years, and an Emergency Room (ER) charge nurse for 6 years. Her many years of experience has allowed her to work with patients from many backgrounds.
In her free time, Erika loves spending time with her family. She also enjoys reading about anything medical.
The specific area of health she is trained in:
- Family Practice — This means she cares for adults and kids.
Where she went to school:
- Graduate: Maryville University – St. Louis, Missouri
- Undergraduate: Grand Canyon University – Phoenix, Arizona
- To make an appointment, call us at 702-790-8000.
- See all of our health care providers.