Learn about Easterlyn “Lyn” Cacho, APRN FNP-C
A Nurse Practitioner at the Culinary Health Center
Lyn Cacho is a board-certified Nurse Practitioner with a passion for providing a high level of care to her patients. Lyn joined the Culinary Health Center with the goal of using her expertise as a nurse practitioner to help her patients. She is determined to give her patients the treatment and care they need.
Before joining the Culinary Health Center, Lyn specialized in Neurology for 3 years. During this time, she cared for patients who suffered from strokes and other neurological problems.
Lyn loves to spend time with her family and travel in her free time. She especially enjoys hiking and visiting U.S. national parks.
The specific area of health she is trained in:
- Family Practice — This means she cares for adults and kids.
Where she went to school:
- Graduate School: Chamberlain University — Chicago, Illinois
- Undergraduate: Touro University — Henderson, Nevada
- To make an appointment, call us at 702-790-8000.
- See all of our health care providers.