Learn about Darlene Teddy, D.D.S.
A dentist at the Culinary Health Center
Dr. Teddy graduated from dental school in 2018. Dr. Teddy likes to help patients make informed decisions about their care. She is passionate about educating patients about the importance of taking care of their teeth. Dr. Teddy teaches patients about the mouth-body connection. She explains how oral health affects other parts of the body. Then, she works with patients to help them meet their goals.
Dr. Teddy joined our team because she admires the focus on quality care. She likes that her patients can get whole patient care at the Culinary Health Center. She also really likes the modern facility.
In her free time, Dr. Teddy enjoys hiking with her family and two dogs. She has a miniature Australian shepherd and Chow Chow. Dr. Teddy also enjoys antiques shopping, trying new foods, traveling, and watching movies.
The specific area of health she is trained in:
- General Dentistry — This means she cares for the teeth, mouth, gums and tongue.
Where she went to school:
- Dental School: Loma Linda University – Loma Linda, California
- Undergraduate: Pacific Union College – Angwin, California
- To make an appointment, call us at 702-790-8000.
- See all of our health care providers.