Learn about Christine George, M.D.
A doctor at the Culinary Health Center
Dr. George has been in the medical field since 2016. She became a board-certified doctor in June 2020. Dr. George is passionate about improving health in individuals to create a better, healthier community. When asked why she joined the Culinary Health Center team, Dr. George stated, “I believe Culinary gives the best healthcare to its patients in Las Vegas.” She treats every patient she meets with 5-star service!
Before joining our team, Dr. George worked in private practice.
When Dr. George isn’t caring for patients, you can find her cooking, running, hiking, or doing yoga. She also plays the bass guitar.
The specific area of health she is trained in:
- Family Medicine — This means she cares for children and adults.
Where she went to school:
- Residency: Boston University – Boston, Massachusetts
- Medical School: St George’s University – Grenada
- Undergraduate: University of Kentucky – Lexington, Kentucky
- To make an appointment, call us at 702-790-8000.
- See all of our health care providers.