Learn about Ahmad Saab, M.D., MPH
A doctor at the Culinary Health Center
Dr. Saab is board certified in family medicine. With over 40 years working as a doctor, he brings a lot of experience to the Culinary Health Center. Dr. Saab likes to keep his patients informed and involved in their care. He joined the Culinary Health Center to provide high quality, affordable healthcare to his patients.
Before joining our team, Dr. Saab worked in many different healthcare settings. Dr. Saab has several years of experience in Family Medicine, Public Health and Medical Technology. He was the previous Chairman of Family Medicine and previous Acting Director of Clinical Informatics.
Dr. Saab enjoys traveling, computers, chess, and playing the guitar and keyboard.
The specific area of health he is trained in:
- Family Practice — This means he cares for children andadults.
Where he went to school:
- Fellowship/Residency: State University of New York at Stony Brook — Stony Brook, New York
- Medical School: American University of Beirut University Medical Center — Lebanon, Beirut
- Residency: American University of Beirut Medical Center — Lebanon, Beirut
- Undergraduate: American University of Beirut — Lebanon, Beirut
To make an appointment, call us at 702-790-8000.
See all of our health care providers.