Your patients’ medical records
If you need to obtain medical records for patients of the CHC, there are several options available to your office and staff:
- Fax your request to the CHC at 844-633-9998
- Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your request online through the health exchange evolved (hXe) website
- Providers can set up an account once and continue to request records through that account for all future patient records requests.
- You can submit requests, check a status, and obtain medical records directly through the site.
- hXe is currently waiving its fees due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
For Culinary Health Center Vision records:
- Call The Eye Care Center at 702-732-2020
For Culinary Health Center Dental records:
- Call Nevada Dental Benefits at 702-478-2014
If you need the CHC Authorization for Release of Protected Health Information Form, click here.
If you have any questions, contact Culinary Health Fund Provider Services at 702-892-7313, option 2.